Windows 7 Professional 64-BIT
Microsoft DSP SP1 Windows 7 Professional 64-BIT
Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional Edition - 64Bit License
Windows 7 Professional
Everything you need for work and home
With Windows 7 Professional, fewer walls stand between you and your success. You can run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode and recover data easily with automatic backups to your home or business network. You can also connect to company networks effortlessly and more securely with Domain Join. With all the exciting entertainment features of Windows Home Premium, it’s a great choice for home and for business.
Easier to use
Simplify your PC with new navigation features like Aero Shake, Jump Lists, and Snap.
Customize Windows to look and feel the way you like by changing themes and taskbar programs.
Faster and more flexible
Best PC entertainment experience
Windows 7 system requirements
If you want to run on your PC, here's what it takes:
· 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
· 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
· 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
· DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
· Internet access (fees may apply)
· Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
· Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higherfor optimal performance
· For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
· Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
· HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running
· DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
· BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
· BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
· Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM, an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space, and a processor capable of hardware virtualization with Intel VT or AMD-V turned on
· Music and sound require audio output
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.